Check out the news in the update 1.5.11 fluig:
You asked for greater productivity and we have provided it. Assuming responsibility for requests sent to a group or a role has become much more practical with the new Assume in block option at the Task central. Just access the tasks tab in Pool for the desired group/role, select the tasks and assume them with a single click!
|title||Don't forget the Web Services|
Do you want to automate the assume tasks procedure? Use the assumeProcessTask and assumeProcessTasks methods available in fluig API.
The new assignment mechanism By All Users is only available for Attachment Security setting.
Use the same security settings for add-ons included via Web Service
Now, when you include add-ons in requests using the setTasksComments method from Web Service WokflowEngineService, the platform will consider the same add-on security settings as those defined in the process properties. This way, it is possible to allow more individuals to include add-ons in a request via Web Service, making the processes more dynamic and collaborative.
The add-on security setting is applied for each process, allowing the person responsible for the process to choose the best option for each demand by enabling the “Allow request add-ons?” option under the General tab of the process Properties. The following options are available:
- Requester, persons responsible for the activity, and manager;
- All process participants and manager;
- All users (only for public processes).
|Deck of Cards|
By default, the new communities created from this update will already include the new widget.
The Tags Cloud can also be included in the fluig pages, such as Home.
In addition to being included as a standard widget, the Tags Cloud was also made available as a new component of fluig Style Guide, allowing it to be used in the development of forms and widgets and in customizing formats, size and colors.
Through the new YouTube API used by fluig, all approved browsers will be able to play videos in HTML5 directly from the timeline, that is, no more Flash videos!
In order to include YouTube content, just type the video URL in the share field. Fluig will detect it and include the video player automatically when the post is published.
Check out the progress of the Catalog of Course Subjects and Classes.
|Deck of Cards|
When accessing a course subject, the basic information about the course subject as well as all classes and template classes are displayed on the same page.
The classes display all registered topics and topic items, in addition to basic information such as status, number of available seats and validity.
|All pieces of information and actions available in the old catalog will be included in these new pages. |
The Tracks and Training pages now have a new look!
Seeking to improve usability and performance, the tracks and training execution pages of the My Learning menu now have a new design, now much faster and intuitive to use.
- Learn how to identify whether or not a checkbox field on the form is checked, using this getCardValue method example.
- Check out the new documentation, how to configure and use the LDAP user reset unlocking server.
- We added a new item on how to delete documents from a conversation in the documentation Using documentation Using fluig Messaging.
This session lists some of the bugs that were fixed in this update to ensure everything runs smoothly on your platform.
- Removing the "Forgot your password?" option from the login page in environments with LDAP authentication.
- Display of the Task Central to users who have pending tasks in requests with a non-existent status in the history.
- Display of the correct startup time for busy requests moved and viewed through the fluig Mobile Task Central (iPhone/iPad and Android).
- Sending of notification to the average user who requests the download of multiple documents, alerting him that the compressed file is available in the private folder.