The purpose of this document is to present an overview of the architectural features of the environment that hosts fluig Identity.
Fluig Identity architecture
Fluig Identity is a 100% SaaS application hosted on the AWS (Amazon Web Services) Brazilian cloud, the world's largest cloud computing platform.
This structure offers multiple benefits for both the application and the customer, including:
- Virtually unlimited scalability.
- Requests met by any of the servers.
- Service redundancy.
- No impact to the user in the event of a failure.
Fluig Identity also has a number of planned measures to reduce the impact of unavailability on customer operations.
- Environment monitored by a specialized DevOps team.
- Daily backup.
- Application version control.
- Automatic recovery process.
- Activity records.
These actions also help ensure security and availability of the service during application update procedures.