Página 1 de 116. A exibir 1,151 resultados (0.161 segundos)
- Product: Microsiga Protheus Versions: 11 and 12 Step by Step: You cannot use the RPOs with different updating pointing to the same environment (same System … to the same environment http://tdn.totvs.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=268816127 Protheus 12: Protection against different LIBs applied to the same
- Adequação do módulo Same para senha de autorização externa com 20 dígitos Características do Requisito Linha de Produto: Datasul Segmento: Saúde Módulo: UNICOO Rotina: Rotina Nome Técnico Internação HI10FMC Atendimento de Imagem HI40FMC Atendimento Ambulatorial HI89FM Atendimento de Emergência HI50FMC Requisito
- Do not use the same name in methods of different classes that do not perform the same thing. Using the idea of keeping one word per concept, there may be several classes with the Add() method, for example. However, you must check if these methods have the same behavior. It would be confusing if someone decided to name
- Situation Execution of a function that calls another function that may be duplicated in the same RPO. Occurrence In previous builds, when compiling a problem … same name exists in RPO. Additional Information Related to ticket: Related to occurrence: TEC4670 Available in builds above 7.00.131227A20130404
- Protheus 8 Remote configuration file. The same problem could occur using Protheus 8 Remote, with parameters in the command line, to access the two … and run two different servers with the same Protheus 8 IDE or Protheus 8 Remote. Additional Information Correction related to BOPS 00000096948.
- This build contains a correction to AdvPL class TWsdlManager. Situation TWsdlManager error in WSDL parser with several file imports for the same namespace. Occurrence Class TWsdlManager cannot parse a WSDL containing imports of more than one file for the same namespace, returning error and not allowing message
- When attempting to open a second source with the same name as a source already open, TDS does not open the second source and only focuses on the first one already open. Situation Updated TDS does not allow opening source code with same name though from different projects. Occurrence When attempting to open a second
- Situation When browsing between components with "Tab", the cursor crashed in same component. Occurrence The focus did not leave the same component. Correction We adjusted the Tab order control to improve performance and avoid crashing. Additional Information Related to occurrence: MTEC579 Available in builds equal to
Correction - Modification in the tab order to avoid the lock of the cursor in the same component - NGCorrection Modification in the tab order to avoid the lock of the cursor in the same component.